Navigating the reheating process for your Duroc Mini Pit Ham is simplified with these guidelines, designed to ensure a delicious outcome. It’s essential to note that these instructions serve as a helpful reference, recognizing the diversity among ovens in their cooking rates.
Whether you’re using a convection oven or a standard element oven, understanding these variances is key. Utilizing a pocket instant read thermometer is highly recommended, allowing precise monitoring of the ham’s internal temperature for optimal cooking.
Embrace these succinct guidelines for reheating your Duroc Mini Pit Ham, guaranteeing a mouthwatering experience tailored to your specific oven’s nuances.
- 1 Duroc Mini pit Ham
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 1 Container Stone Cold Meats Maple Glaze
Keep in mind that these instructions are guidelines only. Every oven is different and may cook at a rate faster or slower than the ovens used in developing these instructions. Convection ovens cook much faster than a regular element oven. We suggest the use of a pocket instant read thermometer to determine internal temperature.
Reheated product should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
Your mini pit duroc ham is fully cooked and can be served at room temperature.
If you prefer to heat, please follow the below instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Remove plastic covering and place in a baking dish. DO NOT CONSUME/COOK PLASTIC
- Add 1 to 1-1/2 cups of water and cover with foil.
- Heat for approximately 5-8 minutes per pound (aprx 15-24 minutes for a 3 pound ham).
- Remove foil and place maple glaze on ham.
- Return to the oven and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.