Savor the exquisite flavors of Oven Roasted Beef Tenderloin with these easy-to-follow instructions. Achieve culinary perfection with a few simple steps, ensuring your tenderloin is cooked to succulent perfection. While these guidelines guarantee an exceptional dish, slight variations in ovens may affect cooking times, so monitor closely for your desired level of doneness. Get ready to indulge in a mouthwatering meal that’s bound to impress family and guests alike.
APPROXIMATE INTERNAL TEMPS FOR YOUR ROAST
- 1 Three-Pound Beef Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Stone Cold Meats Fix It All Seasoning(if not already seasoned)
- 1 Stone Cold Meats House Made Au Jus
- 1 Stone Cold Meats Wagyu Rosemary Butter
- Bring the meat to room temperature by removing it from the refrigerator at least an hour before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place a 3 pound beef tenderloin roast into a shallow glass baking dish and season on all sides (if not already seasoned).
- Pour the Stone Cold Meats Au Jus sauce over the beef tenderloin roast, followed by half a cup of melted Stone Cold Meats Wagyu Rosemary butter. (You can use red wine or a marinade of your choice)
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes to brown one side. Then, turn the roast over to continue baking.
- After 35 to 40 minutes, rotate the beef again so the presentation side is up. Baste it occasionally until it reaches your desired internal temperature (see below for notes)
- Remove the tenderloin from the pan and cover it with tin foil. Let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes to redistribute the juices before slicing.
Remember, always check the temperature with a meat thermometer.
It pairs GREAT with Stone Cold Meats House Made Au Jus or Horseradish Cream Sauce!