Indulge in the rich flavors of an Oven Roasted Boneless Rib Roast with these straightforward instructions. Elevate your dining experience with this succulent and tender dish, perfect for special occasions or a luxurious meal at home. With simple steps that ensure a perfectly cooked roast, savor the melt-in-your-mouth goodness of this classic culinary delight.
APPROXIMATE INTERNAL TEMPS FOR YOUR ROAST
- 1 Boneless Rib Roast (aprx 4 lbs)
- 1 Wagyu Rosemary Butter
- 1/2 cup Stone Cold Meats 50 Shades of Steak (if not pre-seasoned)
- Bring the meat to room temperature by removing it from the refrigerator at least an hour before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Season the beef all around with Stone Cold Meats 50 Shades of Steak.
- Rub the Wagyu Rosemary Butter all over the beef.
- Place the roast in a large cast iron skillet and pop it in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn down the oven temperature to 325˚F and continue to roast until the internal temperature of the beef reaches 120˚F. Start checking for doneness around the 35-minute mark, so you have an idea as to how much longer you need to cook it. Most importantly, use an instant read thermometer to check for doneness.
- When done, remove the prime rib from the oven and transfer it to a cutting board. Cover it with foil and let stand for 20 minutes before slicing.
- Slice and serve!
It pairs GREAT with Stone Cold Meats House Made Au Jus or Horseradish Cream Sauce!