Indulge in the succulent delight of an Oven Roasted Pork Crown Roast with these simple instructions. Mastering the art of preparing this culinary marvel is a breeze. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a kitchen novice, follow these steps to ensure a tender, flavorful roast that’s bound to impress. Keep in mind that oven temperatures may vary, so these guidelines will help achieve that perfect balance of crispy exterior and juicy tenderness for your crown roast.
- 1 Pork Crown Roast
- 1 Container Stone Cold Meats Savory Herb Dressing
Remember, always check the temperature with a meat thermometer!
Cook 25-30 minutes per pound. Can be removed from heat at 155°F and rested to 160°F for Well Done
- Bring the meat to room temperature by removing it from the refrigerator at least an hour before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the roast in an oven safe dish, fill the center with your Stone Cold Meats Savory Herb Dressing, cover with foil and roast in preheated oven for 2 hours.
- At the 2 hour mark uncover the roast and return to the oven for an additional 1 hour. (keep an eye on dressing. If the dressing turns too brown, cover it with aluminum foil).
- Once the oven timer goes off, the roast should be at an internal temperature of 160°F. ( for the most accurate temperature reading, insert a meat thermometer between two ribs in the thickest part of the meat. Make sure that the end of the thermometer doesn’t touch a bone or enters into the dressing)
- Serve your Pork Crown Roast on a warm platter, and let it stand for 15 minutes. This helps it the juices redistribute through the mean, and it will be easier to carve.
- Carve it by slicing between ribs, and serve with stuffing.