Experience the succulent delight of Smoked Beef Tenderloin with our easy-to-follow instructions. Elevate your culinary prowess with this exquisite dish that promises tender, smoky flavors in every bite. Perfect for special occasions or a delightful dinner, our step-by-step guide ensures your beef tenderloin is flawlessly smoked to perfection, delivering an unforgettable dining experience.
APPROXIMATE INTERNAL TEMPS FOR YOUR ROAST
Remember, always check the temperature with a meat thermometer.
- 1 Three-Pound Beef Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Stone Cold Meats Fix It All Seasoning
- Bring the meat to room temperature by removing it from the refrigerator at least an hour before cooking.
- Preheat your smoker of choice to 300°F.
- Season all sides of your tenderloin with Stone Cold Meats Fix It All Seasoning.
- Lay the tenderloin onto the grates and close the lid. Making sure that the cooking environment is as consistent as possible.
- Check the air intake now and then as well. Depending on the size of the meat, cooking beef tenderloin will take about an hour and forty-five minutes tops.
- During the smoking process, you can brush on a layer of your favorite barbecue sauce while it smokes. Turn the meat over about halfway through the smoking process.
- The outside of the meat should be sizzling and brown. Using a meat thermometer to check the temperature. Refer to the below chart for your level of preferred doneness.
- Once you’ve reached your preferred temp, let the tenderloin rest for 10 to 15 minutes to redistribute the juices before slicing.
It pairs GREAT with Stone Cold Meats House Made Au Jus or Horseradish Cream Sauce!