Indulge in the exquisite flavors of a Smoked Pork Crown Roast with our simple yet tantalizing instructions. Crafted for both amateur and seasoned cooks, this method ensures a mouthwatering dish perfect for any occasion.
The smoky essence combined with succulent pork creates a culinary masterpiece that’s bound to impress guests and satisfy discerning palates. Follow these steps to elevate your cooking prowess and relish in the delightful aromas and rich tastes of this exceptional dish.
Remember, always check the temperature with a meat thermometer!
Cook 25-30 minutes per pound.
Can be removed from heat at 155°F and rested to 160° for Well Done.
- 1 Pork Crown Roast
- 1 Container Stone Cold Meats Savory Herb Dressing
- Bring the meat to room temperature by removing it from the refrigerator at least an hour before cooking.
- Preheat your preferred grill or smoker to 425°F.
- Transfer the roast to a wire rack over a sheet pan.
- Place your stuffing in the center of the crown roast, pressing it down into the center, then mounding it in the middle. Cover the Frenched bones and stuffing with foil to prevent them from getting too dark in color.
- Place the wire rack and sheet pan on the main cooking surface of the grill. Cook at 425°F for one hour.
- Remove the foil from the top of the roast. Continue cooking until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 155°F in the deepest part of the center of the crown roast (example: cook about 2 – 2.5 hours total a 5 pound roast)
- Remove from the grill and rest for 20 minutes.
- Carve your Crown Roast by slicing between ribs and serve with stuffing.