For those relishing the delectable flavors of smoked turkey breast, reheating to maintain its succulence is crucial. Following these instructions ensures your smoked turkey breast maintains its savory essence and tender texture.
It’s important to note that reheating methods may vary depending on individual appliances, and these guidelines aim to offer a versatile approach suitable for most kitchens. Proper reheating not only brings the turkey back to its original juiciness but also preserves its smoky goodness.
- 1 Three-Four Pound Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- Optional: Assorted Vegetables
Keep in mind that these instructions are guidelines only. Every oven is different and may cook at a rate faster or slower than the ovens used in developing these instructions. Convection ovens cook much faster than a regular element oven. We suggest the use of a pocket instant read thermometer to determine internal temperature.
Reheated product should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove turkey from refrigerator and plastic wrap allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour. DO NOT CONSUME/COOK PLASTIC WRAP
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In the bottom of the roasting pan, pour one cup of stock, water, or white wine.
- Place turkey breast on wire rack in the roasting pan or create a rack by placing turkey on a bed of coarsely chopped root vegetables.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake an additional 15 minutes to brown and crisp the skin.
- Let rest for 20 minutes before carving.
It pairs GREAT with Stone Cold Meats House Made Turkey Gravy or Orange Bourbon Cranberry Sauce!