Indulging in the comforting flavors of Southwest Cream Corn is an absolute delight, especially when it’s been prepared to perfection. But what happens when you’ve got leftovers or you’ve prepped this Southwestern culinary gem in advance for a gathering? Fear not! We’re here to guide you through the step-by-step process of reheating Southwest Cream Corn.
In this comprehensive post, we’ll walk you through the ideal methods to warm up this creamy, zesty dish and retain its vibrant flavors right in your kitchen.
APPROXIMATE REHEAT TIMES BASED ON SIZE
Remember, always check the temperature with a meat thermometer.
Keep in mind that these instructions are guidelines only. Every oven is different and may cook at a rate faster or slower than the ovens used in developing these instructions. Convection ovens cook much faster than a regular element oven. We suggest the use of a pocket instant read thermometer to determine internal temperature.
If reheating more than one side at a time, please allow for an additional 30-60 minutes of cook time. Reheated product should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
DO NOT MICROWAVE CONTAINER
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove lid and cover with foil. DO NOT PUT PLASTIC LID IN OVEN
- Bake for the estimated amount of time based on the sizing chart below.
- Remove foil. Internal temp should read 165°F when done.
- Bake an additional 5-10 minutes until golden brown. (check temp aprx every 5 min until reaching 165°F)
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.