Welcome to the ultimate solution for perfect brined meats – the Stone Cold Meats Brine Kit! Elevate your culinary game with our simple yet effective brining process. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned chef, our kit ensures your meats are infused with flavor and moisture.
These instructions serve as your culinary compass, guiding you through a hassle-free brining experience. Remember, these steps are guidelines, accommodating various cooking environments. Embrace the art of brining with our kit and savor the delicious results!
- 1 Stone Cold Meats Brine Kit
- 5-gallon brining container (tub, stockpot, or bucket)
- Large brining or oven-roasting bag
- Refrigerator (or a cooler with ice)
- Turkey of your choosing
- One day before roasting your turkey and/or turkey breast, bring 1 quart water and your Stone Cold Meats Brine Kit to a simmer dissolving all the salt completely. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Line a 5-gallon container with a large brining or oven-roasting bag. Place the turkey in the bag.
- Add salt mixture, remaining 6 quarts (24 cups) water, and the other ingredients.
- Tie bag (if turkey is not submerged, weight it with a plate)
- Refrigerate for 24 hours, flipping the turkey once. (If there isn’t room in your refrigerator, place the bagged bird inside a cooler, and surround it with ice, replenishing as necessary to keep it at 40 degrees)
- Remove the turkey from the brine 1 hour before you’re ready to roast it and pat it dry inside and out.
- Allow your bird to come to room temperature before choosing your favorite Stone Cold Meats cooking method to prepare!