Revel in the delightful flavors of reheated Sweet Potato Crumble with these simple instructions. As every oven functions differently, these guidelines aim to ensure the perfect reheating experience, recognizing variations in heat intensity and cooking times. Transform your refrigerated Sweet Potato Crumble back to its warm, comforting glory with these easy-to-follow steps.
Approximate Cooking Times For Your Turkey
Remember, always check the temperature with a meat thermometer.
Keep in mind that these instructions are guidelines only. Every oven is different and may cook at a rate faster or slower than the ovens used in developing these instructions. Convection ovens cook much faster than a regular element oven. We suggest the use of a pocket instant read thermometer to determine internal temperature.
Reheated product should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
DO NOT MICROWAVE CONTAINER
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove lid and cover with foil. DO NOT PUT PLASTIC LID IN OVEN
- Bake for the estimated amount of time based on the sizing chart below.
- Remove foil. Internal temp should read 165°F when done.
- Bake an additional 5-10 minutes until golden brown. (check temp aprx every 5 min until reaching 165°F)
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.