Revel in the deliciousness of reheating your indulgent 3 Cheese Mac with these simple instructions designed to bring back its gooey, cheesy goodness. Although these guidelines offer a solid foundation, it’s crucial to note that oven performances vary. Your oven might have its unique quirks, and convection ovens operate differently compared to traditional element ovens.
To ensure your mac and cheese reaches its optimal temperature without overcooking, employing a pocket instant read thermometer is highly recommended. These steps will guide you through achieving the perfect reheated macaroni and cheese, accounting for different oven types and ensuring a consistently delightful result every time.
APPROXIMATE REHEAT TIMES BASED ON SIZE
Remember, always check the temperature with a meat thermometer.
Keep in mind that these instructions are guidelines only. Every oven is different and may cook at a rate faster or slower than the ovens used in developing these instructions. Convection ovens cook much faster than a regular element oven. We suggest the use of a pocket instant read thermometer to determine internal temperature.
Reheated product should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
DO NOT MICROWAVE CONTAINER
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove lid and cover with foil. DO NOT PUT PLASTIC LID IN OVEN
- Bake for the estimated amount of time based on the sizing chart below.
- Remove foil. Internal temp should read 165°F when done.
- Bake an additional 5-10 minutes until golden brown. (check temp aprx every 5 min until reaching 165°F)
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.