Welcome to the delectable world of Smoked Boneless Rib Roast! Mastering the art of preparing this savory delight is an adventure worth embarking on. This recipe promises a symphony of flavors, as the smoking process enriches the natural tenderness and succulence of the rib roast. These instructions provide a comprehensive guide, but remember, the key to perfection lies in understanding your smoker and adjusting accordingly to achieve that impeccable smoky essence.
APPROXIMATE INTERNAL TEMPS FOR YOUR ROAST
Remember, always check the temperature with a meat thermometer.
- 1 Boneless Rib Roast (aprx 4 lbs)
- 1 Wagyu Rosemary Butter
- 1/2 cup Stone Cold Meats 50 Shades of Steak (if not pre-seasoned)
- Bring the meat to room temperature by removing it from the refrigerator at least an hour before cooking.
- Rub Stone Cold Meats 50 Shades of Steak all over the prime rib.
- Coat your roast in Wagyu Rosemary Butter.
- Preheat your pellet grill or desired smoker according to manufacturers directions to 225F.
- Place the roast fat side up and close the lid.
- Smoke until the internal temperature is 120F for rare or to your desired level of doneness as outlined below. This will take about 30 minutes per pound.
- Remove the roast to a cutting board and tent with foil.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes. Remember it will continue to cook and rise an additional 5 degrees while it rests.
- Slice and serve immediately.
It pairs GREAT with Stone Cold Meats House Made Au Jus or Horseradish Cream Sauce!